Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Compostela

We have just arrived in Santiago de Compostela and received our certificates of completion. They are written in Latin and state that "Dnam Vivianam Lyons" has successfully walked across Spain.
Tomorrow we will attend the mass where our names, nationalities and places or origin will be announced. We will also be given a free meal at a five star hotel if we present our certificates. Yummm!!!

Over the last 320 kms and 12 days, I have been reflecting on my life thus far and trying to decide where I want to go next. I think my current plan is to go into nursing and study natural medicine. I will pick up the violin again and spend time researching nutrition and sustainable gardening. Already, I know that half of my closet will make its way to a Goodwill, and I want to start volunteering regularly. Mostly I want to continue to live life to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment